Third-Party Costs – For Cremation Services
The third-party costs are for our Purity Cremation Service and bespoke services only.
Local Crematoria Fees
– Lichfield and District Crematorium, Fradley: £736.00
– Sutton Coldfield Crematorium: £833.00
– Cannock Chase Crematorium: £895.00
– Streetly Crematorium: £924.00
– Stafford Crematorium: £755.00
– Nuneaton Crematorium: £1070.00
These fees can vary between denominations or if you require a civil or non-religious celebrant.
Officiant’s/minister’s fee (approximate): £150–£250
Doctors’ fees are paid for the completion of statutory paperwork required for a cremation to take place; however, in some cases when HM Coroner is involved, this fee will not apply.
Doctors’ fee: £82.00
If you wish to have a service in a church before the committal at the crematorium, please advise your funeral arranger, and they will advise you of the costings.
Any other ancillary items – such as additional limousines, newspaper announcements, orders of service, flowers or bespoke extras you require – can be discussed with your funeral arranger, who will advise you of the price(s).
Third Party Costs – For Burial Services
The third-party costs are for our bespoke services only.
– Stychbrook Cemetery, Lichfield (adult burial): £1440.00 (double-depth plot)
– Glascote Cemetery, Tamworth (adult burial): £1483.00 (double-depth plot)
Other council cemeteries available:
For burial fees for churchyard services, please contact our office:
– Lichfield: 01543 415050
– Tamworth: 01827 58590
For churchyard burials, other fees to be considered are as follows:
– Gravediggers’ fee (approximate): £320.00 (new double-depth grave)
– Temporary grave marker: £85.00
Breakdown of Funeral Costs
The cost of a funeral is made up of the following:
– The funeral director’s professional fees
– Cost of the chosen coffin
– Third-party costs such as doctors’ fees, and burial or cremation fees
– Ancillary extras such as flowers, limousines and notices in the newspaper
If you are looking to arrange a burial service, there are additional costs you may want to consider, such as the purchase of the burial plot, gravediggers’ fee, and the minister’s or officiant’s fee. Burial costs can vary greatly depending on where you are in the country; whether the burial is to take place in a council-run cemetery, privately owned cemetery or churchyard will also contribute to price differences.
Crematorium fees can vary depending on where in the UK the arrangements are made. We have listed local crematoria fees above.
Funeral Director’s Costs
An Oak effect coffin is included (other coffin choices available for an additional cost)
Third-party costs can also be known as third-party fees or disbursements. These costs are paid to third parties for arrangements not provided by the funeral director, such as the following:
– Church fees
– Cremation fees
– Burial fees
– Doctors’ fees
– Minister’s or officiant’s fees
– Any additional personalisation, such as musicians
– Alternative hearse
– Live-streaming services
– Horse-drawn carriage
Jukes Funeral Services, Lichfield, and Jukes & Dobson Funeral Services, Tamworth, will ask for the disbursement (third-party costs) as a form of deposit before the funeral service takes place.